Re: icons gone...

sorry if i sounded rude. i wanted to make it funny but perhaps my
english is bad. i've had lots of negative experiences with the ximian
snapshots and perhaps some of (or all of) my unconscious negatvity
towards them (the snapshots, not ximian, hehe) leaked into my mail...

snapshots are good, i guess, if you feel like spending 1 hour everyday
trying to find out what is it that is broken and wasn't yerterday, and
then tomorrow its fixed and all your work was useless... nothing to say
about that.

once again, apologies for my rudeness (is that the word)...

axel