Re: icons gone...

Jeroen Benckhuijsen <j f benckhuijsen home nl> said:

> I've asked for a sollution, not a flaimbait. I know their development
> packages, but in my last installation on RH 7.2, i hadn't had any
> problems: all by icons were shown..

Well that was a pretty rude response to your question. Anyway, in
applications => preferences => toolbars+menus there is a preference for icons
in the menus. Try changing that to see if they come back, if not just update
from red carpet again There have been bad builds on red carpet in the past,
but overall they're greeeeeeeaaaaaat!!!!

dave