Re: Stability survey

On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 01:50, Travis Saling wrote:
> [1] Why do so many Windows users feel it's necessary to send Word
> attachments, when all they're giving me is a paragraph of plain text?
> :-)

Because they don't know better. Unfortunately. A friend of mine does
this too, and his reasons are quite reasonable - If he wants to write
something he doesn't care about the difference between text with and
text without formatting. He just opens Word. But it's ok. Every word
processor can read that "easy" Word documents these days.

--
Markus Bertheau.
Berlin, Berlin.