Re: new file selector dialog?

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net> writes:

I believe that the file selector issue had been postponed till the Gtk+-2.2
release, to be exact. Am I correct on that one?

There's no 2.x roadmap yet really, but it's a good guess.

Havoc

But for gnome 1.4 is it possible to correct bugs and make changes on GnomeFileSelector bonobo component ? If yes I could have some to post to improve its useability in galeon (the only application I know it is used in for now).

--
                                                         -o)
                  Remi Cohen-Scali                       /\\