Re: moleskine and gnome2
- From: Rob Brown-Bayliss <rob zoism org>
- To: Simon Wong <sjpwongbulk bigpond com>
- Cc: Gnome List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: moleskine and gnome2
- Date: Fri Jun 28 23:27:01 2002
On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 14:18, Simon Wong wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 16:48, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
> > Hello, does any one know if Moleskine is being ported to gnome 2?
> Never heard of it!
Think of gedit, but with the scintilla (SP?) text diting widget and
thats pretty much it.
> > Failing that, is there another editor that offers similar capabiliters,
> > in particular automatic indenting?
> Emacs can do *anything* but if you want something a bit more GUI and
> Gnome aligned try out Anjuta. It has a hook into the unix indent
> program for auto formatting.
Yes, but anjuta is pretty much geard towards C progs, and a bit of
overkill if just editing a povray file...
] [Thread Prev