Re: moleskine and gnome2

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 16:48, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:

> Hello, does any one know if Moleskine is being ported to gnome 2?

Never heard of it!

> Failing that, is there another editor that offers similar capabiliters,
> in particular automatic indenting?

Emacs can do *anything* but if you want something a bit more GUI and
Gnome aligned try out Anjuta.  It has a hook into the unix indent
program for auto formatting.

Overall it's a great editor and once the next version with CVS control
is released I may never use emacs again.

Emacs is an incredibly powerful editor with tons of extensions.  It's a
bit fo a learning curve and I suggest GNU/Emacs21 for something that
looks a bit more "up to date".  I'm always learning new capabilities in
it.

HTH.

--
* Simon Wong *