Re: difficulties

> Really, tho, what *is* wrong with gfloppy?  I'm looking at it right
> now, and I don't see what could be done any better - you select the
> density(defaults to standard floppy), pick the FS you want (default to
> ext2 - maybe that should be msdos for file-sharing interests?), and
> hit format.  Anything more would be overkill, and I don't see how the
> layout is in any way unintuitive.
its not that it is unituitive.... its more than so much more could be
done with it... i mean, it uses mtools, but it could also use
/sbin/mkfs.vfat as well and it just does standrad 750K and 1.44MB disks,
where it could (with a few simple extra menu options) make larger disks
and therefore be much more adaptable adn a better tool!

its really not that big of a deal, but it is kind of annoying that
simple expansions like this are never taken advantage of, and most
development effort seems to be put into overkilled API and configuration
options

thanks in advance
Sam
--
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of purge."