Re: difficulties

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 11:18, John Fleck wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 04:43:17PM +0200, Sam Halliday wrote:
> >
> > and just while i'm on this rant... gfloppy could do with an overhaul
> > too, (im having a bad day).
> >

> This is beyond useless[1]. Be specific, send a patch, or just keep your
> metaphorical mouth shut when you're having a bad day.

Wow.  Down boy.  ~,^

Really, tho, what *is* wrong with gfloppy?  I'm looking at it right now,
and I don't see what could be done any better - you select the density
(defaults to standard floppy), pick the FS you want (default to ext2 -
maybe that should be msdos for file-sharing interests?), and hit
format.  Anything more would be overkill, and I don't see how the layout
is in any way unintuitive.