Building Gnome 2

Garnome has worked great for me, much better than the vicious build
scripts since it doesn't rely on the vagaries of CVS. It installs Gnome2
completely in its own space, so it's not blowing away any of one's
current Gnome stuff.

I'm kinda hoping Garnome continues on through the actual release of
Gnome 2, because playing with it hasn't convinced me that I'll want to
leave 1.4 behind for a while - so an easy way to isolate Gnome 2 is much
appreciated.

http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/

--
Travis Saling