very, very late notice for bug day :)

So, bugday starts /now/ :) and will continue for the next 13 hours or so
on irc.gnome.org #bugs.

For those of you who don't know, bug day is where we get together and
talk bugs. We clean the bugzilla, we close old bugs, we file new bugs.
[Hopefully more of cleaning and closing than opening :)

So if you've been looking for a way to help out, but aren't a coder,
come on by: all this takes is some patience, some time, and some common
sense.

Hope to see you in #bugs-
Luis Villa, bug'master'