Binary RPM packages for RedHat 7.3

Title: Message
Hi.

I'm really confused and have to apologize for my small knowledge about different package formats that already might cover my needs.

I'm wondering if there are any binary packages of the Gnome2 release for RedHat 7.3 available for download. I already tried the standard source distribution, but it's more than horrible to build it on your own.
I can't wait to see the release version of Gnome2 running, so please help.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Roland.