Re: Ximian 4 RH7.2 in beta?

Hell, I just wish they'd stay somewhat current with the code. Check out
the version of Sawfish and Pan they ship. Not to mention, no Ximian
Preview channel.

I'd be the first to pay for premium if I could get this stuff, as well
as other more recent (even unstable) packages. I don't use Ximian Gnome
for the quality, I use it for the RPM's.

-ryan