Re: [HIG] Re: Justification for the button order change - the long version

> In related news.  I quickly tried a few GNOME2 programs today and the
> first two games I run already had inconsistent exit dialogsē.  Funny
> coincidence? :)

If you'd like to file bugs, that would be really really wonderful. Those
dialogues should probably have buttons like:

"     [Cancel] [Exit]"

Actually, for most games I'm not positive they should have exit
confirmation, but its safer just to leave things as they are since I
don't have time to think about it very hard :-)

-Seth