Re: [HIG] Re: Justification for the button order change - the long version

> In related news.  I quickly tried a few GNOME2 programs today and the
> first two games I run already had inconsistent exit dialogsē.  Funny
> coincidence? :)

Yeah, Games are still on my shit list. ;-)

I haven't made any suggestions to authors, and I don't think anybody has
been working on them other than minimal porting. It seemed more
important to get the utilities and gnome-media cleaned up for 2.0, I'll
try looking at games for 2.2 when I'll have more time.

cheers,

-Seth