Re: libpng version help

> Consider also imlib.

oh yeah, i forgot to put than in the list, but i had already done that.

> You should also have a look at all your libs/apps with ldd to find what
> are the ones using libpng.so.2 instead of libpng.so.3.

interresting.... my libpng (v 1.0.12) installed as libpng.so.2 not
libpng.so.3.... so my apps ARE using libpng.so.2, but i'm pretty sure
that's from libpng-1.0.12.  am i missing something here?

As additional info, even the gdk-pixbuf test programs give these errors,
so the problem must be in pixbuf or below.... i just don't know exactly
what the tree of dependicies is.

Thanks!

Ken