Re: FW: Gnome reconfiguration question

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 10:06:53AM -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
> Use something like imagemagik or gimp to reduce the image to fit the new
> desktop?

Perhaps I did not satte the problem clearly.

The image itself is unchanged. It's just that Gnome doesn't "realize" that
it's virtual workspace has shrunk.

For example I ahve configured the background to be shaded from top to
bottoms. This does nto work corectly now either.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin