Re: "System" font

On Sat, 2002-02-02 at 08:18, Lionel Lecoq wrote:

I'm running RedHat 7.2 with Ximian Gnome and XFree86 4.2.0.
Xconfigurator doesn't recognixe the Matrox G550, but its the same driver
as for the G450 and the X log file does explicitly call it by the name
G550 so it is recognized.  I didn't ask on the X list because this
problem seemes like a GTK/Gnome font size problem, not an X install
problem.  Everything else works fine, its just that the menu font is way
too large.

David