RH 8.0 & Gnome

List,

I just installed RH 8.0, and I'm curious about this new "Bluecurve" theme.
Am I actually using Gnome 2.0?  What I would like to do is get to a more
"standard" Gnome look, like I'm used to with Gnome 1.4.  More specifically,
the menu is irritatingly bloated with menus, submenus, and duplicate
entries.  If it is just a matter of getting used to the new stuff, fine, I
can do that.  But if there is anyone out there that feels/felt the same way
and successfully changed it, let me know what you did.

Also, I want that damn red hat to go away - I want my "foot" icon back!

I'm sure this is simply a matter of installing new themes, right?

Thanks for the help,

Josh Lawrence