Re: New to Gnome 2.0

On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 18:11, Christian Arthaber wrote:
> * Stefano Incontri <stefano in iol it> [2002-12-07 17:07]:
> > Great, that's useful.
> > But is there some option like sawfish's 'sticky' and 'skip-tasklist',
> > none of you uses gkrellm?
>
> U can make gkrellm sticky and let him skip the tasklist within
> gkrellm: configuration - general - properties.
> not to forget: restart gkrellm :)
>
> at least thats the way how i handled it.

I have the problem as Stefano, but my gkrellm does not have a properties
tab under general.

gkrellm 1.2.13 on SuSE 8.1

and gkrellm 1.0.8 on RedHat 7.2

What version of gkrellm has these options?
--

Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >