Re: New to Gnome 2.0
- From: Stefano Incontri <stefano in iol it>
- To: Mario Vukelic <mario vukelic dantian org>
- Cc: Gnome ML <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New to Gnome 2.0
- Date: Sat Dec 7 10:43:02 2002
Great, that's useful.
But is there some option like sawfish's 'sticky' and 'skip-tasklist',
none of you uses gkrellm?
On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 08:19, Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 18:19, Alan wrote:
> > > 2) How to configure advanced options in Metacity? For example, I'm not
> > > able to make gkrellm skip the windows list and sticky.
> > There are no advanced options.
> Actually there are some. Use gconf-editor and go to apps/metacity
> gnome-list mailing list
> gnome-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev