Re: New to Gnome 2.0
- From: Christian Arthaber <c3rv gmx at>
- To: Gnome ML <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New to Gnome 2.0
- Date: Sat Dec 7 11:15:02 2002
* Stefano Incontri <stefano in iol it> [2002-12-07 17:07]:
> Great, that's useful.
> But is there some option like sawfish's 'sticky' and 'skip-tasklist',
> none of you uses gkrellm?
U can make gkrellm sticky and let him skip the tasklist within
gkrellm: configuration - general - properties.
not to forget: restart gkrellm :)
at least thats the way how i handled it.
] [Thread Prev