Re: mozilla do not work

sorry but I do not have luck, I try to start several time (4 or 5) with
the same problem, only the menu bar

I start mozilla using a panel button that call command mozilla, I also
to enable run from terminal but no messages apear in the terminal window

how stable is the last version and where can I find it?

thanks for your help