Re: Sitewide configuration (Carlo Graziani)

From: "Carlo Graziani" <carlo oddjob uchicago edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:50:50 +0000
To: gnome-list gnome org
Subject: Sitewide configuration

Hi guys.

I've gone to some trouble to configure a desktop that is suitable for
my needs and those of some other people I need to migrate over to Gnome.
Now, how do I make this desktop the site default on other machines, so
that new accounts get automatically created with these defaults?

If this is too ambitious, which of my own files/directories should I copy
over to a user's home directory?  I've noticed a few hard-coded