Question about list movement

I've noticed that the (apparently) default behavior for a list widget,
or whatever they're called in Gnome, is to move by _half_ a 'page' (it's
visible height) when the scroll bar is clicked between the arrows and
slider. I've seen it in many Gnome apps, but for example, in Pan if you
click on the article list scrollbar, you only scroll it by half the
visible height.

Is there a way to change this behavior? Ideally, I'd like to make the
list scroll by the full visible height minus one item when clicked
between the slider and arrows.

Maybe there's someplace it can be altered for all Gnome apps?

Thanks.

|  Len Philpot   ><>    len philpot org    http://philpot.org/  |
|  len_philpot hotmail com (alt)  len philpot cleco com (work)  |