Re: Nautilus auto-refreshing?

> You need to install both Nautilus (compiled with FAM support) and FAM. FAM
> is a library for monitoring changes to the file system. If it's installed,
> Nautilus will notice changes to directories you are viewing. For more help
> with this, you should visit the Nautilus mailing list, and ask there.

Is there a way to tell if the nautilus i have (it came precompiled) has
FAM support? I guess I could open a window, then make a file change
through a terminal, and see what happens, but suppose I'm accessing a
remote system through ssh and I wanna check if the nautilus there has
FAM support.

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
|  loban earthling net, loban ugcs caltech edu,  http://i.am/loban  |