Problems with F2 in GNOME 1.4.0.2-2mdk

Hi.

	Like the subject says, I'm having problems with anything related
to the F2 key in my new Mandrake 8.0 install, and the GNOME that came with
it (1.4.0.2-2mdk), with sawfish underneath.  First, I tried making a
shortcut S-C-F2 to "iconify window," but that only results in the window's
frame switching to its "unfocused" colors for a split second, then
reverting back to its focused colors. (It does this repeastely if the
S-C-F2 keys are held down.)  I also use Opera, which has F2 as its "go to
location:" keyboard shortcut, and GNOME does the same thing (or maybe it's
sawfish that's doing it?).  Alt-F2 brings up the "run" dialog window, but
other than that, I can't get the F2 key to do anything else useful.  Do
any of you have any idea why this might be happening?  I'd appreciate any
tips.  Thanks.

Jamie Kufrovich

--
Egg, eggie (at) sunlink (dot) net
FMSp3am/MSp3am A- C+ D H+ M+ P+++ R+ T W Z+