Re: Nautilus auto-refreshing?

on 7/30/01 11:06 PM, michaeld senet com au at michaeld senet com au wrote:

> Can you tell me if it's possible to get nautilus to auto-refresh when viewing
> a directory?
>
> Scenario:  I'm rsync'ing images to a directory and I need nautilus to
> auto-refresh (& generate thumbnails).  I'm doing some fun things with 802.11b
> :-)

You need to install both Nautilus (compiled with FAM support) and FAM. FAM
is a library for monitoring changes to the file system. If it's installed,
Nautilus will notice changes to directories you are viewing. For more help
with this, you should visit the Nautilus mailing list, and ask there.

    -- Darin