Re: Ximian desktop background image

That's what I had selected and I get the Ximian desktop background image.
That was what I was complaining about was that the control center seemed to be
saying that I should be getting a solid color with no wallpaper, but yet I had
the Ximian monkey image.

Now that I have the "Use Gnome to set Background" box UNCHECKED, I no longer
get the Ximian monkey, but I get some sort of purple/grey speckled background
pattern, that I also can't where it is coming from.

Again, use Sawfish as the window manager, Ximian Gnome 1.4, RedHat 6.2...