"Trash" folders in Evolution

Could someone kindly tell me how to use the "Trash" folder, prefereably
on an IMAP server, rather than simply marking a file in my INBOX for
deletion?  Better yet, if this information is in any documentation,
please tell me where I can find this...the beta2 RPM release for the
i386 architecture seemed to be missing some html help files.

It may be that this works automatically if the user simply has a local
INBOX, but when I use IMAP, it doesn't appear as though deleted messages
are placed in any "Trash" mailbox, either locally, or on my IMAP
server.  Messages in the INBOX are simply marked for deletion, and only
disappear when I choose "Expunge", or "Empty Trash".

Thanks,

-EJR