Re: Gnome/Sawfish desktop

Hello!

> Secondly, how do I mount the CDROM? Again I can find no way of putting a disk

The drive applet can be edited by right clicking on it and select properties
from there you select the mountpoint (Which is probably set wrong for your
floppy drive?)

Then you add another drive applet, and enter /mnt/cdrom (Or whatever) and under
icon: select CDRom insted of Floppy...

Then it will work nicely.

As for the Icons, I don't know... I don't use such things... Under windoze they
always seem to be locked away under some program anyway...

- Mads "Mazzachre" Randstoft