Re: How to disable some screensavers p.s.

> What is the panel applet? How do I access it?

You can add this applet to a panel by right-clicking on any panel.  A
menu will pop up - select "Panel...Add to Panel...Lock Button".

The lock applet makes it easy to lock your screen - just click on it.
And, as I said in that earlier e-mail, right-clicking the applet gives
you access to various configuration options.

I know that Ximian Gnome adds a "Lock Screen" option to the System menu
on their top panel already, but I don't think you can right click it
(I'm currently running Enlightenment - with a panel BTW - and I'm too
lazy to take the time to launch Gnome and see if I'm right or wrong on
that).

--
Travis Saling
Webmaster, UW Electrical Engineering