[gnome-vfs] PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE on Solaris

Hi,

I don't know if this is still a concern for some folks,
Glynn Foster highlighted a recent mail on this subject.

Searching back on the archives I see that Paul Barnfather,
Jimmy De Laet and Dan Winship raised the point that
PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE (and related #defines) are
required for gnome-vfs and do not exist on Solaris 2.6
(Dan offered to provide a hand-crafted solution).

I wanted to let people know that support for this feature
has been provided in Solaris 8. I would suggest using
#ifdef PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE
to delimit any alternate code.

Colm.