Ximian Gnome 1.4 on RH 7.1

The other day I downloaded the iso image for the install of Ximian Gnome
1.4 (with Nautilus 1.0.2) for Redhat 7.1. Yesterday, I installed it and
it's working though there are two things happening that shouldn't be.

First, clicking the mouse doesn't always work on the first click. Inevitably,
I have to click on a button a second time for it to work. It "feels"
like the system simply isn't seeing the first mouse click.

Second, when I try to change the configuration for Sawfish (by opening
the control center and going down to the Sawfish entries on the left
panel tree), control center locks up. It never displays anything on the
right side of the window for Sawfish. Then, I can't exit out of it without
killing the process.

Has anyone heard of, or had, either of these problems? if so, any solutions?

Thanks ahead of time,
Rick
--
Rick Friedman
rickfriedman onebox com - email

"He's dead, Jim. You get his wallet. I'll get his tricorder."

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com