FVWM2, Sawfish and Gnome Panel

Hi,

I am a long time user of FVWM2 but have intermitently used Sawfish. There are
quite a few thing I like about Sawfish like themes and sound integration.
However, I like the Pager in FVWM2. It also looks like, Sawfish is using less
memory than FVWM2. How can I configure Gnome panel to swallow FVWM2 Pager?

If I have to stay with FVWM2 (it has been compiled with Gnome into the modules),
then how do I integrate or invoke the gnome-panel from FVWM2. How do I integrate
the Gnome sounds into FVWM2?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
--