RE: can't start mozilla in GNOME 1.4

I believe I know what the problem is: Many distro's, possibly all have a
program inplemented into the Gnome Control Center called Launch Feedback. I
have this same problem with programs like Corel Office 2000 that take quite
some time to start up, and since I unenabled this function, everything
works great. Basically I see this application as a pain-in-the-butt so I
don't miss it. Just unenable it and give it a shot, possibly this will
correct the somutions with all these big programs?

Ralph