Re: xiniman on slack

No, its posible that its due to the fact that since slack has no real
package management system (no, tarballs arent packages), that slack
users should be use to compileing. If they didnt like compileing, they
wouldnt use slack.

Probably the real reason is that it would take considerable extra time
to make slack tarball packages because slack is so different from the
other distros. RPM or DEB is very common amung all distro's. Slacks
tgz's are not.