function key <-> mouse button bindings

Hello -
      I couldn't find this in the FM, and I'm not quite sure how to do
it. What I'd like is to map F4 so that it'll paste from the cut buffer into
xterms. I know this should be easy, I just can't quite get it. I'm running
core 1.0, but an upgrade is on the map, as soon as I can find the time.

Thanks much,

justinb

--
Justin Banks Tricord, Inc. justinb tricord com
"Sorry I am off-topic, but OpenNT is the 2nd best oxymoron I've ever seen.