An Apology

Everyone,

I want to apologise for a flippant and thoughtless comment I made on
#gnome yesterday, concerning recent events at Eazel, Inc.

E-mail received since the event has reminded me that sarcasm, and indeed
my very warped, very British sense of humour do not translate well to
IRC.

The comment was ill-judged, and no offence was intended. I'd like to
extend sincere apologies to anyone who I've offended or angered.

...and now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Humbly,
Mike Newmann

--
Mike Newman, Weston-super-Mare, UK | http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk