Re: Out-of-control Panel

mhoffman <mhoffman1 pdq net> schreef op Thu, 08 Mar 2001 16:36:28
-0600::

> Greetings, all.  I'm running Gnome on Red Hat Linux 7, and my
main panel
> is behaving...strangely.
>
> First, the little boxes on the right side that allow you to
select other
> Gnome "terminals" (or whatever they're called) disappeared
> spontaneously.   The frame that holds the little buttons
remained, but
> the buttons themselves disappeared.  This isn't a huge problem,
however,
> because I don't use that option --yet.
>
> A more annoying development followed.  When I minimize a
window, the
> window doesn't appear as an option in the panel.  I can only
select it
> by going to the pager on the right.  Does anyone know what is
going on,
> or have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Matthew Hoffman

It gets even more annoying here. I have Ximian 1.4beta in my
sources.list, and last night a whole bunch of gnome stuff got
upgraded. Funny thing is, like Matthew, my Tasklist is gone, and
trying to add it to the panel gives no result. If Matthew is
running the beta as well, I think we found a bug here.

Mart
--
You learn to write as if to someone else because NEXT YEAR YOU
WILL BE