Re: sawmill and gnomecc

On 08 Mar 2001 13:22:47 -0500, Michael Soulier wrote:
>     Greetings. Currently when I go into gnomecc to modify my sawmill options,
> all of the options state "sawfish is not running". They did work, this is a
> new problem. Obviously sawmill is in fact running, as I'm using it's features
> all the time. So, can anyone suggest a fix for this?

I'm not sure exactly what's wrong in your case but I've had times where
the control center (Window manager component) thinks one WM is running
when really another is... You might try switching WMs and swithcing back
to make sure that the control center knows what's going on... That's my
only suggestion....

--Ben