Re: Out-of-control Panel

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, mhoffman wrote:

> A more annoying development followed.  When I minimize a window, the
> window doesn't appear as an option in the panel.  I can only select it
> by going to the pager on the right.  Does anyone know what is going on,
> or have any suggestions?

I'm not sure I fully understand your description of what's going on, but
part of the problem, the loss of minimized icons, is most likely the loss
of your tasklist applet.

Right-click on the panel, then choose Applets->Utility->Tasklist.

That should restart the tasklist, where those minimized icons live.

Cheers,

John