What's your most frequent manipulative-behavious in Linux ??

Hello friends there,

To be an Linuxer; you might be willing to share your
experence about the most keyboard manipulative
behavious based on Linux OS? It is specified on
keyboard shortcuts.

For example, you may press Ctrl-Alt-F1 ~ F6 on purpose
of switching kernel mode and press Ctrl-Alt-F7 to
return to X window mode many of time. You may also
press Alt-Tab to rotate windows ...... some thing like
that.

This is quite important to me as issue to evaluate
users manipulative behavious that I would refere to
this to define and develop a input device for Linux OS
especially.

Any input and suggestion will be deeply appreciated.

April