How to change default file manager

Hello.

I recently installed the latest Ximian Gnome on my Progeny Debian
system. By the way, the install directions at the Ximian site don't work
- you have to edit your /etc/apt/source.list and then use dselect. I
could not get apt-get to work. Dselect worked like a champ.

But I digress. My question is this: When I ran Gnome for the first time,
I foolishly told it to use Nautilus for the default file manager. How do
I change back to gmc, or some other file manager?

Thanks.

Tony