Re: RFC: Thoughts on the run dialog.

eem12 cornell edu (2001-06-03 at 1021.14 -0500):
> - In what ways can the Windows design be made better?  Dealing with the

Check that the extension matches content and mime type (IOW that all
info it can get matches), and ask if not. ;]

Can you check GMRun? People say it is nice, or at least nicer than
current run, and I guess it could be used as test for the network
items. It is http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/gmrun/ but to be sure
about trojans, I would try to find a (n external?) garanteed copy.

Anyway, the network support seems reasonable.

GSR