Re: gnome-vfs & gconf build issues

On Wednesday, July 4, 2001, at 06:43  PM, Remi Cohen-Scali wrote:

First gconf:
The cvs head is not building due to a problem with configure. The script unexpectly die because of an end of file while generating libtool script.
 Is there some modifications going on...

I'd like to build the gconf-2 version. Is it possible ?

Now gnome-vfs:
First a little problem of not defined memcpy in gnome-vfs-ssl.c from libgnomevfs dir (missing string.h).

Sounds simple to fix. I'll take care of this tomorrow if someone else doesn't get to it first.

More serious, the http module do not build due a gconf-2.0 dependency in configure.in. Is this dependency mandatory ? or is it a bug in configure (gconf-1 can also build) ?