Re: gnome calendar bug(s)

Hmmm... my setup is a little different than yours.  I'm running a different clock
(zclock), don't have the CPU applet on, and use Mozilla and ATerm instead of
Netscape and gnome-terminal.  Also I'm using a laptop; so my computer isn't on
for days and days at a time.

If it's only crashing at night, could it somehow tie in with your power
management?  Red Hat has APM on by default, but why would it only be your
calendar that's affected (rhetorical question)?  I take it you just stay logged
in at night, with the screen locked?