Re: gnome calendar bug(s)

Hmmm, that's interesting.  Yours sounds like an identical system to
mine, and I've seen Gnome Calendar crash with no appointments in it at
all.  This has been the case since the release of Ximian 1.4.  Perhaps
it's a conflict with one of my applets.  I'm running the following most
of the time:

Gnome Desk Guide
Gnome Tasklist
ASClock
Gnome CPU Load Applet
Gnome Mixer applet

I also leave Netscape and a couple of Gnome terminals running most of
the time.  How does this differ from your typical session?

You know, the funny thing is is that it never seems to crash in the day,
when I'm at my computer, but always at night when I'm away (I just see
the application crash dialog prompting me to submit a bug report when I
walk in in the morning).  Maybe it's a conflict with a cron job, but I
don't currently run any custom cron jobs, they're all the defaults from
RH-7.1.

Any ideas?  Anybody?

-EJR