Re: gnome feature or Ximian feature ?

Thanks for your reply.

I've heard this but it seems not enough (or I need to set the SUID bit).

> ll /sbin/halt
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root         7.6k mai 14 18:01 /sbin/halt
> ll /sbin/shutdown
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          15k mai 14 18:01 /sbin/shutdown

btw, I believe that this is true but only with Ximian.

Christophe ...

--
Christophe Barbé
Software Engineer - christophe barbe lineo fr