Re: Anyone using Exceed with sawfish/gnome?

And lee imyourhandiman com spoke unto the world. And said:
> not sure now of the steps I took to cause my grief..but it seems I
> uninstalled sawfish at one point and re-insatlled .....

> trouble is i can't get in to change any settings via the run
> configuration tool for sawfish button in gnome control panel.....also
> when i click the upper-left button now to "kill" a runaway :) app it
> only makes a slightly bell noise but i dont' get the menu...if i click

The beep is normally accompanied by an error message on the terminal
where sawfish was started or in the .xsession-errors file. That could
give hint about what is wrong.

/J
Jonas Linde  init ab  jonas init se  www.init.se/~jonas/  +46-707-492496

K+ !w(+) O M@ V PS+ PE++(-) Y+ PGP+>++ t 5 X R-@ tv- b++ DI D++ G++ e+++