lost my lilo boot! help! :((((

Hi All!

sorry for the not gnome specific question, but im in a huge fix :(
bacially i was trying to change the lilo boot, and by mistake i used
linux conf to change the drive that it boots into. i didnt change
linux.conf though.
anyway, now when i boot my computer it just says "Lil-" instead of
"lilo: "  :(((
Is there any way I can bypass the lilo boot and get into windows or /
and windows so i can backup data from both or rectify the
situation???

Thanks for any help!!
Sunny